L/R Residency, part 1







I have just come home from my little residency at Lukkeskåra/Rådlausjuvet at Klungtveit farm in Suldal, Norway. Five days in absolute silence, serenity and solitude. Not exactly a time for peace of mind, but rather an intense rush of thoughts that suddenly could emerge in this still and quiet place.

It took some time to settle into this new pace (or the lack of it), and I totally lost my sense of time - simply because time did not matter. The key experience I bring with me home is that there is so much time. It is about the way one spends it.

Needless to say, I got things done. I'm struggling to organize the humongous number of photos I took during my stay, and will post them here in short chapters for as long as they last. On Instagram as well. 

This is a part of the project Tales from the Woods, previously posted here. Our work can also be followed on Facebook. Soon, it's time for the next part - the collaboration project and symposium in Tartu, Estonia. Looking forward to that!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Fint och roligt och hurra på det!

    SvaraRadera
  2. there is so much time. It is about the way one spends it.

    SANT

    SvaraRadera